The Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) convenes quarterly meetings in each state to allow members to come together, strengthen their professional network, and hear from representatives of dental community stakeholders.
Member Engagement — 2021 ADIA State Branch Briefing Dates
State Branch Briefings June 2021
- Victoria / New South Wales / Queensland / South Australia - Wednesday 9 June. Virtual event.
- Western Australia - Friday 11 June. In person event, click here to register
State Branch Briefings September 2021
- All States - Tuesday 14 September. Virtual event.
State Branch Briefings December 2021
- New South Wales - Friday 10 December 2021
- Queensland - Tuesday 14 December 2021
- Victoria - Wednesday 15 December 2021
- South Australia - Thursday 16 December 2021
- Western Australia - Friday 17 December 2021
To support individuals attending ADIA State Branch Briefings, it is intended that the events be held as scheduled; however, from time to time is it necessary to change the meeting date due to unforeseen circumstances so please confirm that the briefing is being held as scheduled before making travel arrangements.
To keep up to date with changes in this area you can subscribe to the Twitter feed @AusDental or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn. Alternatively, you can contact the Association via email or by telephone on 1300 943 094.
This information is available for your use under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of the ADIA logo, other images and where otherwise stated.