Posted in Training
The Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) has launched an Introduction to Dentistry course, available online and on demand. The course is open to Members and non Members.
ADIA's Introduction to Dentistry Course helps oral health industry professionals develop an understanding of dentistry and the individuals and groups that contribute to oral health care.
Delivered by leading industry specialists, the online, on demand training course can be completed at the pace of each participant and consists of an engaging and informative mix of videos, written content and knowledge quizzes.
Members and non Members can purchase the course.
• Members: $149
• Non Members: $250
• Welcome to Dentistry
• Oral and dental anatomy, physiology and dental charting
• Oral health and disease
• Oral hygiene aids
• Diagnosis and radiography
• Restorative dentistry
• Dental technology and laboratory procedures
• The dental environment and equipment
• Infection control in dentistry
• Minor oral surgery, anaesthesia and sedation.
|Posted in:Industry NewsTraining|