NSW COVID-19 Financial Support
These payments will provide cash flow support, equivalent to 40 percent of the weekly payroll for work performed, to impacted businesses to help maintain their employee headcount as of 13 July 2021.
- The minimum payment will be $1,500 per week
- The maximum payment will be $10,000 per week.
To be eligible for JobSaver you need:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- demonstrate your business was operating in NSW on 1 June 2021
- have had a national aggregated annual turnover between $75,000 and $50 million (inclusive) for the year ended 30 June 2020
- have experienced a decline in turnover of 30% or more due to the Public Health Order over a minimum 2-week period within the Greater Sydney lockdown (commenced 26 June) compared to the same period in 2019
- for employing businesses, maintain your employee headcount on 13 July 2021 while you continue to receive JobSaver payments
- for non-employing businesses, such as sole traders, show that the business is the primary income source for the associated person. If you have more than one non-employing business, you can only claim payments for one business.
Evidence to support eligibilityIf your business is on the highly impacted industries list, you'll be required to provide additional declarations related to your business and employee headcount.
If your business does not meet all the eligibility criteria, you may be able to apply for JobSaver if you can provide evidence to support the alternative circumstances outlined in the guidelines.
Click here to Apply online
If you can't complete your application online, call Service NSW on 13 77 88.
Applications close 11:59pm on 18 October 2021.