Posted in Events
The Australian Dental Industry Awards honour high achievers in the dental industry and are an occasion to showcase the terrific work underway in the industry.
Assessed by a prestigious panel of independent industry experts, the Awards are nationally recognised, giving recipients the ultimate seal of approval to build trust and credibility with their clientele.
The Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner event on Friday, 22 March 2024 as part of SIDCON/ADX Sydney.
To celebrate the winners and finalists, all the participants will be recognised by the ADIA in the lead up to, and following the Gala Awards night.
The categories for this year are:
Don't miss this opportunity for your business to receive the recognition it deserves. Submit your nomination now!
|Posted in:AwardsEventsIndustry NewsExhibitions, Events & Awards|
ADIA is excited to welcome you to the picturesque Gold Coast this October for our first leadership conference since 2018.
Take advantage of discounted early bird registration, open for two more weeks!
Here's why you should attend Leading with Vision:
- Lift your business game with insights from Wizard Home Loans founder and CEO, Mark Bouris AM
- Connect with potential clients, partners, and staff
- Elevate your professional brand with celebrity publicist and eckfactor founder, Karen Eck
- Team bonding opportunities available on the Gold Coast
- With the conference within 30 mins of all major attractions, why not bring your family for an extended holiday getaway?
- Elevate your sales skills with The Sales Doctor, Ingrid Maynard
- Gain the tools you need to achieve your goals in an unforgettable presentation by former Olympic gymnast, Brennon Dowrick OAM
- Welcome Reception and Networking Dinner
- Be inspired by triple Olympian Lisa Curry AO
- Gold Coast 5-star location at RACV Royal Pines Resort
And if you're still not convinced, we're offering:
- Complimentary childcare from ADIA
- Exclusive discounts for extended dates on room rates at RACV Royal Pines Resort
Significant discounts for multiple registrations, so your whole team can attend.
|Posted in:ConferenceEventsIndustry News|
Featuring a three-time Olympian, one of Australia’s biggest business names and the consultant that Oprah calls on, Leading with Vision is the place to be to learn about resilience and branding and gain market insight.
The 2023 Leading with Vision conference will be held this October in Gold Coast, bringing together leaders from across the country in sales, training and culture. ADIA is running the conference in partnership with Assistive Technology Suppliers Australia (ATSA).
Leading with Vision, the first ADIA conference since 2018, represents a significant opportunity for dental industry professionals to gain fresh insights, connect with industry leaders, elevate their businesses and strengthen their teams.
Particularly of note is the conference’s strong lineup of some of Australia’s leading speakers, including Wizard Home Loans founder Mark Bouris AM, triple Olympian Lisa Curry, and other leaders in sales, training and culture.
Along with the main program, delegates can head to the Gold Coast a day early to participate in expert masterclasses, featuring The Sales Doctor, Ingrid Maynard, and Karen Eck of eckfactor. Ms Maynard, who has spent more than 25 years guiding Australian organisations to improve their sales performance, is presenting on discovering what customers value in you. Ms Eck, a publicist for a range of world-class names, including Oprah Winfrey, National Geographic and CNN, is presenting on building your professional brand for career success using the power of visibility.
Leading with Vision also includes a number of social networking events, including a Welcome Reception on Sunday evening and a Networking Dinner on Monday night.
Registration for Leading with Vision is now open. An early bird discount applies until 31 July of $200 off per registrant. Find out more and register today.
Leading with Vision
Sunday 8 – Tuesday 10 October 2023
RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast
|Posted in:ConferenceEventsMedia ReleaseFeatured News|
Australia's premier dental event is back in Melbourne!
We can't wait to see you there.
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
When: 30 March - 1 April 2023
Time: 10am - 6pm daily
ADX Melbourne 101 - Everything you need to know
Useful information for ADX Melbourne
- Getting to ADX Melbourne
- Download the app. Find it in the Apple Store or via Google Play
- Book your place for complimentary childcare
- ADX Melbourne is open daily from 10am - 6pm
- F1 Tickets - be at ADX Melbourne daily from 5pm to be in the draw for race-day grandstand seating!*
- Win a car - be at ADX Melbourne on Saturday at 5.30pm to be in the draw to win an MG3 Excite!**
- Plan your Avant Dental Learning Lab sessions
- View the CPD program, presented by ADAVB and book your tickets
People's Choice Awards
- Vote for the best booths, mascot and activation in the ADX Melbourne app
Register for the ADX Networking events
- Register for the Opening Breakfast, featuring Simon Griffiths, CEO and co-founder of Who Gives A Crap
- Register for the Women in Dentistry Breakfast, featuring Lucy Bloom, best-selling author and motivational speaker
- Register for the Australian Dental Industry Awards Night
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ's page.
|Posted in:EventsIndustry NewsNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|
Australia’s premier dental event is heading to Queensland!
The ADIA’s flagship event, ADX will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre from Thursday 27 – Saturday 29 October.
With more than 10,000 square metres of exhibition space, ADX Brisbane will feature the very best in technology, innovation and services the Australian dental industry has to offer.
The event is free for visitors and packed with opportunities, including business-focused Learning Lab sessions and a complimentary childcare service.
Alongside ADX Brisbane, ADA Queensland will convene an expert CPD program. Stay tuned for speaker and session announcements in the coming months.
For further details, visit www.adxbrisbane.org.au
|Posted in:EventsExhibitionsIndustry NewsExhibitions, Events & Awards|