Posted in Exhibitions, Events & Awards
The Australian Dental Industry Awards honour high achievers in the dental industry and are an occasion to showcase the terrific work underway in the industry.
Assessed by a prestigious panel of independent industry experts, the Awards are nationally recognised, giving recipients the ultimate seal of approval to build trust and credibility with their clientele.
The Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner event on Friday, 22 March 2024 as part of SIDCON/ADX Sydney.
To celebrate the winners and finalists, all the participants will be recognised by the ADIA in the lead up to, and following the Gala Awards night.
The categories for this year are:
Don't miss this opportunity for your business to receive the recognition it deserves. Submit your nomination now!
|Posted in:AwardsEventsIndustry NewsExhibitions, Events & Awards|
ADX Melbourne 2023 Image Gallery
The official photos are now available for ADX Melbourne and its ancillary events.
Follow the link below to download images of your team, your booth and all the action from the event!
|Posted in:ExhibitionsIndustry NewsMedia ReleaseNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|
We’d like to thank all of our exhibitors for their tireless work in delivering creative, engaging booths for this year’s ADX Melbourne. As always, we were really impressed by the quality of the booths.
However, it’s up to our visitors to decide their favourites, and the people have spoken! The People’s Choice Award winners are as follows:
- Best Small Booth – Professional Dentist Supplies
- Best Medium Booth – Curaprox Australia
- Best Activation/Promotion – SDI Limited
- Best Mascot – SDI Limited Pola Bear
- Best Large Booth – SDI Limited
Congratulations again to all our winners!
|Posted in:AwardsAwards WinnersExhibitionsExhibitions, Events & Awards|
|Posted in:AwardsAwards WinnersExhibitionsIndustry NewsNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|
Australia's premier dental event is back in Melbourne!
We can't wait to see you there.
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
When: 30 March - 1 April 2023
Time: 10am - 6pm daily
ADX Melbourne 101 - Everything you need to know
Useful information for ADX Melbourne
- Getting to ADX Melbourne
- Download the app. Find it in the Apple Store or via Google Play
- Book your place for complimentary childcare
- ADX Melbourne is open daily from 10am - 6pm
- F1 Tickets - be at ADX Melbourne daily from 5pm to be in the draw for race-day grandstand seating!*
- Win a car - be at ADX Melbourne on Saturday at 5.30pm to be in the draw to win an MG3 Excite!**
- Plan your Avant Dental Learning Lab sessions
- View the CPD program, presented by ADAVB and book your tickets
People's Choice Awards
- Vote for the best booths, mascot and activation in the ADX Melbourne app
Register for the ADX Networking events
- Register for the Opening Breakfast, featuring Simon Griffiths, CEO and co-founder of Who Gives A Crap
- Register for the Women in Dentistry Breakfast, featuring Lucy Bloom, best-selling author and motivational speaker
- Register for the Australian Dental Industry Awards Night
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ's page.
|Posted in:EventsIndustry NewsNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|