The dental industry comprises of businesses that range in size from family enterprises to local operations of multinational therapeutic product suppliers. They share common aspirations for the growth of their business, the creation of jobs, and the financial sustainability of the dental industry. Naturally, they are bound by a universal commitment to the supply of quality dental products and services this is the membership of the Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA).
Join A Growing Community
Why Your Business Should Join
Membership benefits include:
- Networking with other dental industry businesses
- Supporting improvements to government policy and regulation for a stronger, healthier dental industry
- Preferential access to exhibition space at the ADX series of dental exhibitions
- Preferential pricing for ADX exhibition space
- Being part of a community that shares a commitment to supporting those who deliver oral healthcare
- Latest industry news
- Attendance at the quarterly ADIA State Branch briefings
- Free attendance at the monthly Insights Webinar Series for business tips, growth strategies, and global and environmental knowledge
- Free access to the latest market research and industry statistics
- Discount to training courses and industry skills programs
- Advance access and preferential pricing for sponsorships of ADIA events
- Special member pricing for ADIA business growth and leadership conference
- Member logo respected among dental and allied oral healthcare professionals
- Marketing materials provided to you to promote your participation in ADIA events
What The Members Say
As a small business operating in South Australia our membership of ADIA is a real game changer. Not only do we get an effective voice in Canberra but the regional trade shows help our business reach so many new clients.
- Rick Brine Managing Director, City Dental Supplies
From the perspective of my business, a real benefit of ADIA membership is the opportunity provided to build a professional network from businesses big and small. It's great that we can set aside commercial interest and work towards our industry's shared goals.
- Ken McInnes Managing Director Pacific, Ivoclar Vivadent
Australian small businesses looking to export are facing immense challenges and ADIA has been there to support us along the way. From understanding the regulatory framework to overseas exhibition opportunities, ADIA membership is a central tool in our business.
- Andrew Stray Managing Director, Dentalife Australia
What's great about my consultancy's membership of ADIA is not only has it allowed us to attract new clients across the dental industry, it has provided me the chance to make a contribution to advocacy efforts that have contributed to cut government red tape, and progress regulatory reform.
- Clare Martin Principal, Clare Martin & Associates
ADX is a fantastic opportunity for us to meet with our existing and potential purchasers face to face. With everyone in one place, we achieve great brand exposure and receive really valuable feedback about our products from customers. If you want a platform to exchange ideas, talk to buyers and have your biggest sales month of the year, you can't afford not to be there.
- Erik Leinius, Curaprox
ADX provides a great opportunity for us to reach new members from across Australia in one place. Exhibiting at ADX enables us to meet with principal decision makers [or "buyers" if you prefer] and their teams and find out how we can help them be more successful. By being present at ADX we can connect with our existing customers to simply say Hi, expose them to a new service or introduce them to our partner suppliers personally.
- Sally Williams, Dental Innovations Network
Participating at ADX is an exciting opportunity for our company to engage with the largest number of business decision makers from a national audience. The figures speak for themselves. With each event, the number of visitors to our stand, quality leads and sales continue to surpass previous years.
- Elizabeth Bozinovska, Ampac Dental
ADX is an effective pipeline to business owners and professionals who are ready to buy. The event is only every two years and it's a must-attend for lead generation and sales.
- Brad Race / Carlene Matkovich, Race Dental / Marda Investments
ADX is the biggest event we attend. It's a great way to get access to key decision-makers in the mood to buy, and generates a lot quality leads.
- Simon Taggart, A-dec
To keep up to date with changes in this area you can subscribe to the Twitter feed @AusDental or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn. Alternatively, you can contact the Association via email or by telephone on 1300 943 094.
This information is available for your use under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, with the exception of the ADIA logo, other images and where otherwise stated.