ADIA Announces New Partnership with AUDIENCED
Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with media production company, AUDIENCED.
AUDIENCED understands the importance of balancing news, awareness and education for a qualified and discerning audience. Through this partnership, ADIA will deliver high-quality video content to drive better member advocacy and communication.
Hardeep Girn, Executive Producer and Director at AUDIENCED said, "AUDIENCED approached ADIA, recognising it as the peak body representing manufacturers and suppliers of innovative dental products. ADIA immediately saw the opportunity to produce engaging filmed content, to support advocacy and reach dental stakeholders, health policy makers and the broader community.
"The dental industry's impact on Australian oral health and broader health outcomes, deserves a platform that shows its progress and full potential. AUDIENCED looks forward to putting a lens on the people involved, through its online health shows and production support for the industry." Mr Girn said.
ADIA CEO Kym De Britt also looks forward to the new partnership enhancing the association’s ability to highlight the great work of members in the industry. ""I am delighted to announce ADIA has entered into a new partnership with film production company, AUDIENCED. This is a fantastic opportunity for the Association to not only deliver high quality educational content, but also showcase our members who are doing great things in the industry. I encourage you to keep your eye out for videos produced by AUDIENCED on our social media and website." Mr De Britt said.
For more information on this partnership, please contact ADIA Head Office on 1300 943 094.
|Posted in:Industry NewsPartnerships & SponsorshipsMedia ReleaseNews & MediaFeatured News|
ADX Melbourne 2023 Image Gallery
ADX Melbourne 2023 Image Gallery
The official photos are now available for ADX Melbourne and its ancillary events.
Follow the link below to download images of your team, your booth and all the action from the event!
Click here to access the photos
|Posted in:ExhibitionsIndustry NewsMedia ReleaseNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|
2023 People's Choice Award Winners!
We’d like to thank all of our exhibitors for their tireless work in delivering creative, engaging booths for this year’s ADX Melbourne. As always, we were really impressed by the quality of the booths.
However, it’s up to our visitors to decide their favourites, and the people have spoken! The People’s Choice Award winners are as follows:
- Best Small Booth – Professional Dentist Supplies
- Best Medium Booth – Curaprox Australia
- Best Activation/Promotion – SDI Limited
- Best Mascot – SDI Limited Pola Bear
- Best Large Booth – SDI Limited
Congratulations again to all our winners!
|Posted in:AwardsAwards WinnersExhibitionsExhibitions, Events & Awards|
2023 Australian Dental Industry Awards
|Posted in:AwardsAwards WinnersExhibitionsIndustry NewsNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|
ADX Melbourne starts this week!
Australia's premier dental event is back in Melbourne!
We can't wait to see you there.
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
When: 30 March - 1 April 2023
Time: 10am - 6pm daily
ADX Melbourne 101 - Everything you need to know
Useful information for ADX Melbourne
- Getting to ADX Melbourne
- Download the app. Find it in the Apple Store or via Google Play
- Book your place for complimentary childcare
- ADX Melbourne is open daily from 10am - 6pm
- F1 Tickets - be at ADX Melbourne daily from 5pm to be in the draw for race-day grandstand seating!*
- Win a car - be at ADX Melbourne on Saturday at 5.30pm to be in the draw to win an MG3 Excite!**
- Plan your Avant Dental Learning Lab sessions
- View the CPD program, presented by ADAVB and book your tickets
People's Choice Awards
- Vote for the best booths, mascot and activation in the ADX Melbourne app
Register for the ADX Networking events
- Register for the Opening Breakfast, featuring Simon Griffiths, CEO and co-founder of Who Gives A Crap
- Register for the Women in Dentistry Breakfast, featuring Lucy Bloom, best-selling author and motivational speaker
- Register for the Australian Dental Industry Awards Night
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ's page.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
** Terms and Conditions apply.
|Posted in:EventsIndustry NewsNews & MediaExhibitions, Events & Awards|