Don't forget to register for tomorrow's Refresh webinar: 5 ways to wellbeing
Join special guest host Doris Sant from the Royal Melbourne Hospital at the September Refresh Webinar next Tuesday 21 September at 10:00 AM (AEST).
Key takeaways from Doris's 5 Ways To Wellbeing: Make Them Yours Australia!, session will include:
• Discover how to use the website to achieve personal and collective staff wellbeing.
• Doris will provide an understanding of the 5 Ways To Wellbeing framework, background and key messages.
• Suggestions on what companies can do to help maintain and improve the wellbeing of their employees.
• Practical examples of how the 5 Ways framework is being used by The Royal Melbourne Hospital and other Australian organisations to support the wellbeing of staff and communities within and beyond COVID-19 and how these ideas could be applied.
• An opportunity for questions to be answered and a list of resources made available.
About The Presenter
Doris Sant has worked in a Mental Health Promotion role with the Royal Melbourne Hospital, full time for past 12 years. Doris has a degree qualification in Youth and Community Development, and a post graduate degree in Health Promotion/ Public Health.
One of her current projects with the Royal Melbourne Hospital is the ‘Five Ways To Wellbeing Australia’ initiative that grew out of a local Melbourne project with diverse communities in 2012 that has since grown to embrace an Australia-wide participation involving hundreds of community members, professionals, organisations and communities.
Event: Refresh Webinar Series
Presentation Topic: 5 Ways To Wellbeing: Make Them Yours Australia!
Start Time: 10:00 AM (AEST)
Date: Tuesday 21st September 2021
Phone Enquiries: 1300 943 094
Email Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Refresh Webinar Series will help you give new strength and energy to your business, through and post COVID-19. Join us for the next instalment in the Refresh Webinar!